Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cosmetics

I don't mean creams, lipsticks or other things you smear on your face, but I don't mind taking for example a bottle of nail varnish from the trash. Perfume is expensive, so I don't say no to a free bottle.

These varnishes weren't even used and came complete with the accessories in the cute case. The cardboard files are brand new too. I have no problem at all using up the leftover of remover. The perfume (when I found it the bottle was almost full) was a Queensday pick from left behind goods of the flea market vendors.

2 comments:

Jenn Thorson said...

You really do find everything, Astrid. It's unbelievable!

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

If you were able to spend some time in Australia, I'm sure you would find some great stuff too. We have a kerb side collection at the moment and people throw out some great stuff.